Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

What to do: file a divorce or keep a mistress?

Page no : 7

(Guest)

'Denying your husband s*x is cruel'

26/03/2012 | Sapa-AFP | 435 comments

New wife even refused to sleep with him on their wedding night

RELATED ARTICLES

A spouse who refuses to have s*x with their partner is guilty of cruelty, the Delhi High Court has ruled, in a case over a contested divorce.

The court judge declared that denial of s*x was justifiable grounds for divorce after a man said that his wife had refused to sleep with him on their wedding night and had only consented 10 to 15 times over a five-month period.

“The testimony of the husband that the wife was never responsive and was like a dead wood when he had s*xual intercourse with her remained unrebutted,” Justice Kailash Gambhir said in his verdict, the Press Trust of India reported on Saturday.

“It is evident that wilful denial of s*xual intercourse without reasonable cause would amount to cruelty,” Gambhir said.

The high court rejected an appeal by the woman against the divorce, which was granted by a lower court in 2001 after the couple had married in 1991.

“Sex is the foundation of marriage and marriage without s*x is an anathema,” Gambhir said.

“Marriage without s*x will be an insipid relation.”

“There may be cases where one partner to the marriage may be over s*xual and the other may not have the desire to the same level, but otherwise is fully potent,” he added.

The verdict came after Indian lawmakers last week cleared a draft bill to make divorces easier. Most marriages in India are still arranged by family members and divorce is rare, but rates are reported to have risen rapidly in recent years in the country’s larger cities

supabcdefgh (teacher)     01 May 2012

This article and various other cases do not probably directly apply to my case. I am still looking for a case where wife use s*x as a weapon and deny s*x after 10 or even 20 years of says active s*x life. The couple as me is still in early 40s not in late 50s, where in india, this s*xlessness is bound to happen in 80% of the family. Most law requires staying seperate for 2-5 years, and if i stay s*xless for that long, I will any way become s*xless myself.

(Guest)

My dear professor, why are you stabbing me in back? (You know why I am saying this).

Please express your thoughts only in this thread. I am an ordinary man, may be few years older than your son may. I am neither suffering from ADHD nor with any matrimonial problems.  

Professor you are adamant. You are hell-bent to teach a lesson to your wife. You have developed so much hatred against your wife. At the time of ‘performance’ with your keep, you will see your wife’s reflection in her, so you may miserably fail at the ‘peak’ moment.

Again I may not be a scientist. However not hiding my original name or likings. Being a scientist, who knows literature too, your English stands nowhere near Tajobs India. That’s why, even after his rejoinder to you in SIMPLE WORDS, you failed to understand and now you are applying “longitudinal stress” in your “rubber band” thread beyond  “elastic limit”. As a scientist you know better what happened after that. May be  “elastic fatigue”. Please refer “Hooke’s law”.

It is my sonly request; do not indulge in any misadventure at this ripe age, which may be right “Physic(s)ally” but not “Biologically” or Legally”. Nobody invited you here to air your s*x problems with your wife, so accept others comments without vengeance.

Anyway, voluntarily, I am disassociating myself from further comments in this thread.

Thank You.

1 Like

Debashis... Thanks. You will possibly not understand why i am discussing all these at your age, and feel it after 20 years. I also underatand that when I take a mistress, i might see all the failings in her that my wife have.. You are correct. I actually had a small non-s*xual adventure and backed out (both way) because of the reason you mentioned. I am aware of the problem.. because this is India, how can i expect other wise.

This is a legal site. We should only comment of legalities:

498a...  well understood.

Not able to divorce for next 5 years... well understood

Choice :

a) Keep quit and enjoy the mental rape

b) look openly for a relationship sincerely, who knows I might find a divorcee or a well earning lady looking for company even after 10 years..

c) Fky to bankok and enjoy life.

You talked about Right physically:   Not correct

Not right Biologically : possibly correct

Not right legally:   Not correct.

I am not discussing s*x problems here, I am asking about legalities about keeping mistress and others asked me details, I porvided.

Elastic Limit, Hookes law...  I understand you point: Look forward a for a book on my life soon.

I have talked to various just married women:

All have indulged in touch-me-not game. I told them my story and asked them not to do it ever.

All understood me and thanked me.

My english:  I was never good in literature. It is not logic. I got 67% in class X, 74% in class XII (1986) and JEE 326 rank in first attempt in 1986 itself.

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     01 May 2012

Originally posted by :Debashis88
"  Being a scientist, who knows literature too, your English stands nowhere near Tajobs India. That’s why, even after his rejoinder to you in SIMPLE WORDS, you failed to understand  

Yes i agree with debasis brother here.

even my english appears like a drop of water in an ocean of tajob's english 

Ranee....... (NA)     01 May 2012

but tajobs can beat me in weak english..;)

Debashis is too young to  understand what problem a man in 40 go thorugh.

he fails to understand that this is not an english  class. You need to me kind to others.

people have come here because they have problem (Like that woman who was accused of

affair with friend and later leaves husband to have a live in relationship with the same friend and

a child too.

People politely told her, she stood no where i law and can be seen as a cheat.

But he fail to realize that she is here to seek solace.  A polite reminder is ok, but to be called a slut?

Sorry, we need to be kind.     I have not yet left my wife. I am trying to teach her love my haking her 

hug and kiss my son, a thing he too badly need (How I know, my bhabi told me, she is a psycologist ).

he always gets hig from me and not from mother. This summer vacation is the litmus test when he

comes back home. 

I know enough law to be able to defend myself in court even without lawyers, Accept 498a,

which me may not know, or hope she doesnot use.

But the time she uses 498a, I will win the game and she will loose the ultimate game.

She will loose all respect from her son too.  because Son has seen both evil. Only reason she is spared of 498a is because she is protected by the fact that she is a women, and even prison fear to keep woman because ...    

because sara duniya pagal hai, ek dusre ke lie. 

Einstein also faced this problem, could not divorce her

made 7 rules

at last she left him and filed for divorce which he didnot contest

Was Einstein pagal, probaly so and was ADHD too

Some of the most talented, creative and successful people in this world have ADD/ADHD.

Famous ADHD PeopleDid you know that one of the most famous people with ADD was Albert Einstein?  It wasn’t called Attention Deficit Disorder back then.  But the thought of him having it makes many wonder what our lives would be like today if Einstein, one of the greatest minds of the last century, had been prescribed Ritalin. Would he have been creative enough to come up with the theory of relativity or discover the law of the photoelectric effect? Maybe so, but who knows?

So the next time you think of ADHD as a curse, a disease or the worst thing that could have ever happened to you or your child, think again! You’re in good company with a lot of famous people.

Check out this list of famous people who either have or are thought to have ADD or ADHD.

Architect
Frank Lloyd Wright

Artists
Salvador Dali
Pablo Picasso
Vincent Van Gogh

Athletes
Terry Bradshaw
Michael Phelps
Pete Rose
Nolan Ryan
Michael Jordan
Jason Kidd

Authors
Charlotte and Emily Bronte
Samuel Clemens
Emily Dickenson
Edgar Allan Poe
Ralph Waldo Emerson
Robert Frost
George Bernard Shaw
Henry David Thoreau
Leo Tolstoy
Tennessee Williams
Virginia Woolf
William Butler Yeats

Composer
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

Entrepreneurs and Business Leaders
Andrew Carnegie
Malcolm Forbes
Henry Ford
Bill Gates
David Neeleman
Paul Orfalea
Ted Turner

Explorers
Christopher Columbus
Lewis and Clark

Entertainers
Ann Bancroft
Jim Carrey
Steve McQueen
Jack Nicholson
Ty Pennington
Elvis Presley
Evil and Robbie Knievel
Sylvester Stallone
Robin Williams
Wright Brothers

Inventors
Alexander Graham Bell
Thomas Edison
Benjamin Franklin

Photographer
Ansel Adams

Physicist
Albert Einstein

Political Figures
James Carville
John F. Kennedy

I am ADHD/ADD. I refused meds as a kid even though the doctor and teachers recommended that I take Ritalin (one molecule different from cocaine). They said I needed it because I was disruptive in class. I was because the dumbed down curriculum moved to slow for me. I was rarely stimulated, besides when I had great teachers that taught "outside the box". If you do NOT have ADHD/ADD I will give you an experiment to see how "normal" classrooms are to us with the "disorder". Go get a book that you would really enjoy reading. Now as you read the book when you finish reading each word stop go back and spell it out loud. You will get bored with it really quick. Well, that is what normal teaching methods feel like to an ADHD/ADD kid. The rest of the world is in slow motion. We are the gifted ones. It is a neurological disorder. The disorder is that by the time a "normal" person processes one to two possibilities, the ADHD/ADD mind has already processed 30-50 possibilities. Teachers bore these kids because the kids are more intelligent than the teachers. I guess you could look at it like putting up the best computer from 1995(normal) to the best computer from 2012(ADHD/ADD). The 2012 computer (ADHD/ADD) will process things hundreds of times faster than the 1995 computer. Maybe we should downgrade the hardware to slow it down so it keeps pace with the old computers. Just like drugging the evolutionary genius of people like Albert Einstein.

supabcdefgh (teacher)     02 May 2012

why does this happen?  'member account deleted? Showed for Ranee too.

(Guest)

MULTIPLE PERSONALITY DISORDER

Tajobs aka D.Arun K.....

(Guest)

feel sorry for him.because he is my ex.....;(

one minute he become lawyer,another minute he become doctor,then anothert minute he become medical value travel.

none knows what he is.

if he was actually employed,he will not remain awake at 2 A,M in night just to reply to time pass girrls here who write non-legal emotional atyaachaar advise..he will go to sleep on time so that he go to work court or hospital or torism office next morning..

then one minute say say he marry to debbie who is i(unfortunately),and next minute he say he marry to austrlia wali auntyji.

feel sorry for this fellow who doesnt know who he is.so i rejected him:/

someone please adopt this pagla deewaana who always play dr. jekyll aka dr. arun in morning,then become tajo.. at afternoon and mr. hyde at night.if there is anyone left in LCI, who is older to him age wise,then adopt him.

Ranee....... (NA)     02 May 2012

Originally posted by :supabcdefgh
"
why does this happen?  'member account deleted? Showed for Ranee too.
"

goodmorning sir, I am here...

Admin please close this thread.