Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

What steps should be taken by the complainant to prove the c

Page no : 7

tortured_aathma (none)     22 August 2010

PARBHAKAR SIR

FOR HOW LONG AFTER SEPARATION CAN SHE BE ALLOWED TO FILE 498A?

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     22 August 2010

PLEASE ALSO READ THIS.

Family Law > SUPREME COURT CONDEMNS MISUSE OF 498A     

PLEASE ALSO READ

Family Law > Good or Bad Motives of 498 A    

(Guest)

@ Arup ji

what are these references point to means I have read these links but what exactly you are hinting under this title post ?

(Guest)

@Parbhakar (M) 9958670740 -  "she mentions that she put efforts for reunion after his filing of RCR/divorce.  If this fact comes either in FIR and / or in Section 161 statements, the defence counsel certainly ask her about the details in the cross examination and she will reply there.  If he does not ask questions, the complainant / prosecution will take the benefit.  In my next part, I deal with the question of how questions would be framed by defence advocate and how the complainant has to respond."

If the 498A case is genuine, then what is the need for you to deal with the questions here? The complainant knows better on how to answer the questions on her own, if she has gone through a certain phase. Does this not mean that you are training the 498A terrorists in such an open public forum?

@Parbhakar (M) 9958670740 -  "As per Cr.P.C., the time period to file Section 498-A case is 3 years from the date of last offence.  But the Courts have been holding that the cruel acts of such nature have continuous in nature and hence, limitation provision shall not apply.  But delayed FIR has got its adversities. "

I beg to differ from you on this. Please go through the following judgements:

Case 1

CASE NO.: Appeal (Crl.) 904 of 2004

PETITIONER: Y. Abraham Ajith & Ors.

RESPONDENT: Inspector of Police, Chennai & Anr.

DATE OF JUDGMENT: 17/08/2004

BENCH: ARIJIT PASAYAT & C.K. THAKKER

JUDGMENT: J U D G M E N T (Arising out of SLP(Crl.)No. 4573/2003)

ARIJIT PASAYAT, J.

Case 2

Manish Ratan & Ors. VS. State Of M.P. & Anr.

CASE NO.: Appeal (crl.) 210 of 2000

PETITIONER: Manish Ratan & Ors.

RESPONDENT: State of M.P. & Anr.

DATE OF JUDGMENT: 01/11/2006

BENCH: S.B. Sinha & Markandey Katju

S.B. Sinha & Markandey Katju

S.B. SINHA, J :

The definition of a continuing offence is given in the In State of Bihar v. Deokaran Nenshi and Another [(1972) 2 SCC 890]

1 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     23 August 2010

very good mr cool.

such type of answer expected which extend the limit of our knowledge.

"mean that you are training the 498A terrorists in such an open public forum"

exactly. i also want to say this

ARUN JI,

IT IS THE STYLE I BORROWED FROM MR ASUTOSH.

I PUT ONLY 4/5 REFERENCES WHICH WAS AVAILABLE AT THE FIRST PAGE OF FAMILY LAW ON THAT TIME.

THE 'FAMILY LAW' & THE 'CRIMINAL' SECTION FULL OF SUCH CRY.

I DO NOT KNOW HOW MUCH SENSITIVE IS MR PRABHAKAR'S HEART.

HE WORKING LIKE A TEACHER OF THE 498A TERARIST.

….aaho………… here is another English teacher.

By Mr Prabhakar,

On 6th May, 2008 at about 6.00 P.M. my husband came back from office and sat on the sofa in the sitting room.   At that time, my father-in-law and mother in law were sitting on other sofa and were watching the T.V.  My husband asked me to serve him a cup of tea.  I prepared it and took it to him.  After having a single sip, he threw the entire tea on my face, shouting “where is the sugar in the tea?  You are becoming lazy day by day, you do nothing except to eat away my money and keep your entire salary in your bank account”.  My face has burnt due to pouring of hot tea.

My younger sister, who came on that evening to meet me, immediately rushed to bathroom and brought “burnal” and applied the same on my face”.

By Mr. Ashutosh

On 6th May, 2008 at about 6.00 P.M. (or one may say in the evening), my husband threw hot tea on my face, and shouted “where is the sugar in the tea?  You are becoming lazy day by day, you do nothing except to eat away my money and keep your entire salary in your bank account”.  Due to this my face got burnt, which caused a great pain to me.

Mr Asutosh,

Very good pricy. You have got 8 out of 10 in English. You missed the following two main points.

1) My father-in-law and mother in law were sitting…

2) My younger sister, who came on that evening …..

You have got 0 out of 10 in law, because you kept the witness, i.e. father-in-law; mother in law & younger sister, out of court.

(Guest)

@ Cool

Good I was about to give the same citation especially [(1972) 2 SCC 890] and there is another Lallo Prasad Yadav Vs State of Bihar.

@ Arup ji,

It is not what is wrong in Mr Prabhakar's this post but what is wrong is giving encouragement to urban errant wife's on how to write a complaint and then how to carry the complaint written graciously all the way to SC and then get a hit beyond repair and then cry APP did not do his job rightly, opposite party bought the APP and what nots. These forum threads are only read by urban errant wifes and not by rural needy wife's who actually need such laws. Dowry death majority of cases are from rural India, dowry giving is must more in rural India and dowry with quality giving is also a must in urban India.  No one will write on evils of Dowry but yes how to write dowry giving complaint letter is a professionals freedom of expression is what I am against. I am waiting for Mr Prabhakar's second part as he promised in this thread and then I will submitt dummies takes on how the complaint letter travels from police station to acquattal stage in a very neutral way. So sooner he completes his second part the next minute this lengthy dummies guide part II will appear here for aam adami's consumption.

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     23 August 2010

It is amazing!!!! Really strength got increased…….

Every character rather creatures of the Jungle are out and joined the Chorus.

Oh what is this????

Are really all animals Tortured.  Oh So Sad.

One of them is Aatma means Ghosts.  Ghosts too joined the chorus.

Can any one torture Aathma?

O God. I really fear ghosts especially with tortured one.

Mr. Sheikh is it u called this ghost?  Do you keep ghosts also in your gang? Really u r very terrible/dangerous person.

Yes, As I Remember I have seen the photo in avatar in the most wanted list somewhere.

Anyway Thanks to All Aatmas, Ghosts

Amazing and terrible Noises/cries.  Keep it up.

yes arupuddin speaking,

all the animals of jungle are protected now.

no more today, thank you mr asu.

Arun ji,

Several posts of mine are there, about which you are talking?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register