LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Durga prasad   07 December 2016

What should i issue of cst waybill or vat waybill

When we send the goods to interstate of tamilnadu to the non-vat dealer. The invoice was raised 14.5% of vat because the party has not provided the c-form. In this situation, what we can provide the CST waybill or VAT waybill.


 2 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     07 December 2016

For inter state u need to CST way bill.

Will u appreciate this answer by giving like on my LCI profile?

Durga prasad   07 December 2016

Thank you very much sir for your kind response

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query