What should be my next step - vv urgent

Dear All,

I have filed a criminal complaint in MM court under section 452,323,188 etc. At the time of arguments MM raised a question that i have not mentioned the address in my complaint in which accused made the tress pass entry and heard my submission and gave me next date for further submission. However in my complaint sent to local police and DD entered by police i have mentioned the address mentioned in which accused forcibly entered. 


Please guide me how can i take my case further. In case any similar judgement is available on record please share the same at earliest. 




Dear Mr. Pranit,

Let the persons get the best advise from experts available in LCI.  




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x