Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Naresh Pal Singh   28 June 2018

What is the reversion rule for central govt. employee


My wife is a teacher with KVS. 3 years ago she cleared departmental exam and got promotion to higher post. Now she wants reversion to old post (lower post) due to personal and health issue so I just want to know can she get reversion after 3 years?





 7 Replies

Naa Channel Naa Istam   28 June 2018

there is no chance of reversion except in case of an action taken on behalf of disciplinary proceedings for the mistake committed by the employee.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     28 June 2018


Pavan Kumar   25 July 2018

Due to inefficiency mainly

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     25 July 2018

is she on probation to higher post.

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     09 December 2018

Could be allowed on request by foregouing the right for promotion and reduction in rank

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     13 May 2019

Theere is no provision.


she can be revereted only on the ground of any misconduct. (nless the Appointing Authrotiy doe snot decided to impose any lower/higher punishment)

suzay   21 May 2021

I had recruited as a medical laboratory technician in Ordinance factory Hospital in 07.10.2008. Which is Paramedical post.

in 2012 I had applied LDCE and selected to Group B NGO carder. in 2017 inhad some occupational hearing problem. I had appealed for reversion to the parent post of Medical Lab technician. 


it was refuge stating vacancy not available. but replied simply regretted by component authority.

Now DOPT given permission that medical background central government employees can start practice voluntary for public not for profit.


F. No. 11013/9/2014-Estt.A-III 12.05.2021.


Now I want back to Medical laboratory technician and serve in the medical field. Now both cadres pay scales are same. level 6. and group B cadres.


can anyone help me with your Valueable suggestions and doc's


sujay 9290705177



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register