LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vijay (law student)     13 May 2012

What does "resides" mean?

Dear Members,

I am from Bangalore and my wife deserted me a year ago and thereafter is residing with her parents at Noida U.P.

Recently she has provided a C/o. address at Delhi and filled a false complaint against me under Sec.498a  at a CAW Cell at Delhi. The Caw Cell has now sent me a notice directing me to appear before them.

My wife who has been residing with her parents at UP all the while has now suddenly  provided a C/o. address of a stranger at Delhi and has now made Delhi her jurisdiction to settle scores with me.

I would like to know the appropriate approach that I should undertake to combat this illegal move of my wife to make Delhi her jurisdiction by providing a C/o. address of a stranger, in order to file false cases against me with an ulterior motive of wrecking personal vengeance against me.

Thanking You,



 1 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register