What cases and remedies re there for husband or her in laws?

If wife files fake 498a against husband and her in laws and nothing come on record of IO for proceeding further. Whether there are separte bsections such as 195, 211, 499, 501 under which wife too can be booked here?

Kindly inform whether the same can be filed during the 498A/DV Act ?


Is it essentila that to quash 498A by High Court under 482 of Crpc?

What are your  experience on these sections Please elaborate??

Marketing Engineer

First study their complaint thoroughly & understand the facts.

Then refer your evidences, That's the main thing in any case instead of witnesses.

Then hire a good criminal lawyer. File private complaint to SHO/ SP/ Comm/ Governor/ President secretariat / PGC.

If nothing works, Then approach to the court.



Abhinatre Gupt.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x