LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mylove1278 (jjgjgjg)     17 September 2010

Want to Register marriage only on behalf on arya samaj marri

Hi All Experts, I have donr marriage in arya samaj and at that time we both have submitted all the relevent documents like id proof and age proof.. Now when she had disclosed in her family only that she want to marry..her parents have hidden all her docs like age proof..i just have her pan card and Voter Id card... and i want to register marriage to be legally more strong .. how can i register marriage with only pan card and voter id card of her..any alternative for 10 th certificate/passport/birth certificate. Though PAN card has the valid age.Would it be treated as age proof..please suggest me on this.


 4 Replies

mylove1278 (jjgjgjg)     17 September 2010

or Is their any means to get the document photocopy which she had given while applying PAN card.?Do I need chase IT Deptt for that ?

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     18 September 2010

marriage will regd., withe Registrar of marriages i.e., sub registrar or dist., registrar of the taluka or dist.,  if you don't have any age proof then file an affidavit of your wife and also produce xerox copy of the voter ID it is more than sufficient.

1 Like

mylove1278 (jjgjgjg)     18 September 2010

but sir I have confirmed in SDM office in Delhi they are denying to register marriage on behalf of only arya samaj certificate and affidavit for age proof.

They are asking for 10 certificate/Municipal corporation of Delhi Birth Certificate.(its mandatory).if you dont have your marriage cant be registered..

What do i tell them in fabour of your statement...that Affidavit would be enough with voter id card and pan card.copy...

sandeep verma (advocate)     20 October 2010

Documents required for Performance & Registration of court Marriage...

1.Passport Size Photographs - four each of Marrying Persons.

2.Residential Proof (Voter Card / Passport / Ration Car / Driving License / Bank Passbook / Lease Deed / Rent Deed) of Marrying Persons.

3.Date of Birth Proof (Municipal Corporation Certificate, Xth or XIIth Examination Certificate, Passport, PAN Card) of Marrying Persons.

3.If any party is divorcee – Certified copy of Decree of Divorce granted by the Court.

4.If any party is widow / widower – Death Certificate of the dead spouse.

5.If any party is a Foreign Citizen or holding a foreign Passport or is having foreign residential address - Certificate of Present Marital Status of the party / No Impediment Certificate / NOC from concerned Embassy and Valid VISA.

6.Two Witnesses ( Both should be major )


FOR MORE DETAILS YOU CAN CONTACT  @ 9818673748 ( Adv.sandeep verma).Delhi

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register