LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sujnyanendra (Proprietor)     24 January 2017

Want to exit from a company

Have incorporated a Private Limited Company about 2 years ago. No activity since. Not even a Bank account is opened. No ITR filed since inception. Only 2 Directors. Want to resign out of it without any liability. Please guide


 2 Replies

Dr. Atul [9013898936] (Lawyer, Scholar)     24 January 2017

Pass a Special Resolution in terms of Section 304(b) of the Companies Act, 2013 for voluntary winding up of the Company; follow the procedure and satisfy the pre-conditions set out under Chapter XX Part II of the Act.

Kavya Sreejith   13 May 2020


Winding up of a company requires following the requisite procedures. You may read more about it at:


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register