Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Void marriage

Page no : 2

RAJAPU MOHANA RAO (operations manager)     24 September 2011

Thank You Narendra Raj Sir, Up to some extent I uderstand your reply cause I dont know the language of law. And I need some help from you and other senior and juniors advocates from this form that any one of your friends are working as advocates in visakhapatnam court to take up my case, why because  I am asking you I approached more than 5 advocates no one is advices to do the things said by you. So If there is any one of your friends working here please give me their contact nos. I will conatact them and handover my case to file a civil petition of O.P in family court. And also I want to know how much time court will take to declare that my marriage is avoid, is it declare immediately or any trials will go. Please help me Sir. Thanks in Advance

Narender Raj G (Advocate)     24 September 2011

My Junior Mr. Damaraju Vijaya kumar, from Vizag; is presently in USA.

I will give his email addresses and phone Number in USA.

Hhe will suggest some one.

vijaydamaraj@gmail.com 

damaraju@temple.edu

cell No. ..        001  267  328 7595

(if You want to call him, please give him only missed call, he will call back. otherewise send email only)

In the process, you can contact me for any doubts. 

With regards

G. Narender Raj, Advocate

High Court of A.P.

9849030548, 9347881825

gnrajlegal@gmail.com

Anjuru Chandra Sekhar (Advocate )     24 September 2011

Mohan Rao Garu, follow what Shri Narendar Garu is saying.  The question of divorce arises only when Marriage is not null and void.  For you better option is to file O.P. to get decree from court that your marriage is null and void.  Even for that you need those evidences so keep them in tact and approach a good lawyer who has a good Senior because many advocates fail to understand your case because they don't know what to do and how to solve your problem.  One who has a good senior will approach the Senior and ask him what to do.  You are lucky that a Senior lawyer is giving replies to you in this forum, utilize this opportunity.

RAJAPU MOHANA RAO (operations manager)     24 September 2011

I am very happy and thankful to Narendra sir and chandrasekhar Sir. This forum very helpful for people like me. Narendra I will send a mail to your friend with all details, can I apply this petition in high court, if there is any chance like that,  I will hand over my case to Narendra Sir, What will you say Sir, I explained every thing to you regarding my case If you take up my case I am sure that I will win.  If there is any chance tell me sir I will contact you or otherwise I contact your friend.  Thanks in Advance.

Narender Raj G (Advocate)     24 September 2011

this petition can not be filed in High Court.

please kep all record also collect necessary record

RAJAPU MOHANA RAO (operations manager)     25 September 2011

Ok Sir then I will send mail to your friend. I have marriage extraction copies. Her first marriage and second marriage with me. These marriage extraction copies are with me. And what else I have to collect sir please advice. Thanks in Advance.

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     22 December 2011

file a petition u/s 11 of HMA read with sec. 5 (i)

its a case of void marriage - deals with declaration of nullity

no divorce will be granted in this case - for granting divorce, valid marriage is a pre-requisite.

further depending upon the merits of the case, the petitioner husband will not be liable for maintenance / alimony.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register