LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ashish M (Chartered Accountant)     25 October 2008

vodafone's dadagiri.........

VODAFONE  company has, without letting me know, activated 'vodafone services' on my mobile.......when i got fed up with the useless messages they were sending me under that services,,,,,,i asked the care about the problem,,,,,,they said that i got my scheme activated.........when i objected that i hven't called any such activation.....and i should atleast informed about the service activation,,,they said 'since i was getting those useless messages, i should hve "presumed' that such would be the case...........'
      is it justifiable for the company to, without prior intimation to me, activate any service in my connection....
does consumer forum would be of help..........
what is the procedure initiate proceedings under the consumer protection act,.....pls help............

Learning

3 Replies

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     25 October 2008

We  are also facing the same irritiating problem from BSNL service with unwanted messages for listening to hindi songs in radio. Yes, something has to be done on this.

J. P. Shah (RTI & CONSUMER ACTIVIST)     26 October 2008

On the website of the company U can get address of NODAL OFFICER of the company. U represent to him by email. If he does not help U in 30 days, U can file appeal with the appellate authority, whose address is on company website-customer grievance redressal icon. If  he does not help in 3 months, U can file complaint with Consumer Forum in your district place under Consumer Protection Act. 

Ashish M (Chartered Accountant)     26 October 2008

thanx Mr. Shah ..... thanks..........for such a valuable and precious information............

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register