LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kiran sankar nath (individual)     17 July 2014

Urgent reply required

deficit stamp duty of rs 54000/- was deposited on 6/12/10 with sbi as per court order and as per assessment of collector regarding suit property as requested by court to collector by official letter  in anticipation by me that registration of deed will be done by court shortly.but for no fault of mine,title suit is dragged by the court by passing one order to another in spite of high court direction to dispose off title suit within 13/01/10 as i moved high court for early disposal of my title suit.now court asked for fresh valuation of suit property and directed me to deposit another 75000/- as deficit stamp duty. my question is whether such a order is justified ? can i appeal to same court to register deed  as per old assessment of collector as i already deposited 54000/- as deficit stamp duty as per court order. it is the court who dragged the case to this date or i have to move high court again for suitable direction.

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     17 July 2014

You can go for appeal

kiran sankar nath (individual)     18 July 2014

dear sir

i like to know is it right to pass such a order by the court to direct plaintiff to deposit additional 75000/-

when already plaintiff deposited 54000/- as deficit stamp duty on 06/12/10  as per court order dt 29/11/10.

if i challenge that order ,shall i win ?

kiran sankar nath (individual)     20 July 2014

dear sir,

i raised important issue.but it is unfortunate that i am getting any reply from forum.pl reply to my query and

oblige

kiran sankar nath (individual)     05 August 2014

dear sir,

till date i have not received any reply to my second query. can i appeal to district judge against order

passed by ist civil judge ( senior division ) ordering me to deposit further rs 75000/- as deficit stamp

duty on present market value of suit property. fixing long date for hearing is the main reason for

delay in disposing off suit since 06/12/10 when i first deposited rs 54000/- as deficit stamp duty on then

market value of suit property as per above court order. pl someone reply immediately of my query

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register