LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

AVINASH SINGH   03 November 2015

Urgent- got cheated by builder of 5 lakh

Hello, I am a youth of 23 years, about 7 months ago i was planning to buy a flat from Villosa Developers Pvt. Ltd. - Real Estate Developer so that i can have something for my living. I had given them around 5 lakhs,of which i have transaction details(online) and later on i found that they were cheating me by showing false details and when i told them to return my money,they said they will do so in 2 days. but its more than a month their number is switched off. The director of company is ASHISH MITTAL who is heading all this fraud. I am presently residing on ahmedabad and the developers office is at delhi. Pls help me out of this situation by giving the possible solution. thanks in anticipation.

Learning

1 Replies

Adv. Yogen Kakade (+ 91 9225510883)     03 November 2015

Hi,

First of all.. Don't panic.. firstly we have to see whether you have received any Receipt towards the money you paid to the builder. Whether you have any document showing the consideration behind this transaction. Merely the proof of funds transfer doesnt prove the reason for which the amount is paid. But as you have paid the amount, you have every right to get the money back or get the decided consideration towards the same.

We need to see what all the documents are there with you, and out of those documents which can be used as evidence to recover the money.

At this current situation you can lodge a complaint against the builder at the nearest police station. Carry you related papers or bank statement while going to the police station.

Adv. Yogen Kakade

juryconincorporation@gmail.com

www.juryconn.in 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register