1. My brother, a trained graduate teacher, was working in an unaided private school which is affiliated to CBSE, New Delhi. Though he is not qualified for Senior Secondary Classes, he was forced to teach for Classes: XI & XII by the school Principal. Corporal punishments were prevalent in the campus. Teachers were forced to finish the syllabus for the Academic Year 2022-23 within September 2022 itself. NEET REPEATERS CLASSES also are conducted in the same campus.
2. As my brother, though not qualified for senior secondary classes, struggled a lot as the syllabus is new and vast for him. My brother was not given the mandatory written appointment order. It's alleged that nobody was given appointment order. My brother has joined the school in this academic year.
3. One day, my brother has asked the students of Class: XII who were sitting on the floor to be seated in their respective chairs. The students told that as they had availed leave after a festival, they are being punished every day. (i.e., sitting on the floor). Later my brother was forced to quit the job by the Head of the School stating that a new teacher was appointed.
4. As my brother refused to do so, he was shouted at with derogatory words in a threatening manner by the school Correspondent and the Manager and ordered my brother to move out of the school. They further ordered a few people not allow my brother in the school campus.
5. After the unlawful eviction from the campus, my brother was served with a Memo with some charges - non-surrender of original certificates, defamatory word, inducing the students.
6. My brother has sent reply denying all the charges and requested to quash the memo. My brother further stated that after the unlawful eviction, they don't have moral right to issue any Memo.
7. All these incidents were brought to the knowledge of the Secretary, CBSE, New Delhi and the Educational Officers of the respective District.
8. Further he demanded salary for the month after the unlawful eviction claiming that still now he is the teacher of the said school.
9. It's requested to guide us the next course of action to get justice.