LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gaurav (Student)     23 February 2024

Under which order and rule does one file "condonation of delay" application in civil case

Learned Sirs,

in a C.R.P. which is being filed there has been a delay of few days to revert on observations made by the Appelate side administration(High Court).

Can you please let know under which Order and Rule(sub rule) the condonation delay has to be filed?


 1 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     24 February 2024

You can file a petition and affidavit giving reaons for delay and request court to condone delay under the provisions of section 5 of the limitation act. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register