LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jack   28 February 2024

Under ipc 279 and ipc 337

I was taking out my bike from parking and as i reached the road it hit pedestrian and he fell down and nobody got even a scratch. He had filed a fir against me under IPC 279 and IPC 377 and i am in government job what should i do now?


 1 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     28 February 2024

Firstly obtain bail and then participate in the case for now after which you can compromise with the complainant in order to get the case quashed. 

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register