LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ankur tripathi (Asst Manager)     27 October 2012

Uncle bribed the landlord and took away the fathers property

Dear Sir,

We have a Small house in Pagdi System ( where the land belowngs to the landlord and the house belongs to the tennant ) in mumbai ( matunga ). It was on my grandfathers name for which i have one rent receipt as a proof. My uncle stays there as it was a small house we moved out now we have come to know that he has bribed the landlord and have changed the grandfathers name to his name. I want to fight for my fathers right in the property. The only help i need is that should i send a legal notice if yes to whome should i send ( uncle or landlord ) and second is sould i avoid sending notice and directly file a case in civil court against ( uncle or landlord ?? ) ... Please help me with a solution as the property is going for redevelopment soon which will make the metter worst.

Thanks and Regards 

Ankur Tripathi 

Asst Manager Rna Corp


 4 Replies

Shashikant V. Patil (Lawyer)     27 October 2012

You can send legal notice for this cheating and conspiracy to your uncle as well landlord as both are cheaters and made a foul play.  

ankur tripathi (Asst Manager)     27 October 2012

And after the receipt do i have to file a case or wait for there reply

Shashikant V. Patil (Lawyer)     27 October 2012

Wait for their reply.  If not given reply file a case , also  give a complaint in a nearest Police Stn.

ankur tripathi (Asst Manager)     02 November 2012

Thanks for the reply will follow the same!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query