LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amit (Prop)     09 May 2024

Ucc 1 financing statement

I have received a pdf of ucc 1 financing statement about a18 months ago, which has supposedly been filed in international association of commercial administration. There is no date of acknowledgement. 

How can I check if the same has been filed? How can I get documents associated with it? I intend to oppose the filing. Can I do it from India or will I need a lawyer abroad?

The property attached is in Madhya Pradesh. The company attaching the same is from Canada. The lawyer says case has been filed in Bhopal. But Bhopal does not have a High court and property is not in Bhopal either.

Consent of Debtors (Legal heirs) has not been ta\ken. the debtors have expired when UCC 1 was processed.

The UCC 1 states that my parents entered into a shareholding agreement in 2013 and have violated the terms of the same and a blanket lien is being placed against all their assets and accounts.

I was also told that the same will be removed and was asked accept certain conditions. Even after accepting them the lien has not been removed. Is it better to file UCC 3 OR oppose UCC 1?

Learning

1 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     10 May 2024

You have repeated the same questions in different threads of this forum as well as the experts section too.

Until and unless you furnish the details you will not be able to get any proper legal opinion or suggestion to solve the problems, hence you were advised to consult a local advocate and get the clarifications in person

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register