LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pradeep   06 August 2017

Two regular courses simultaneously

I have completed my graduation from Agra University (2014-2017) along with this I enrolled for a regular 3 years polytechnic diploma course (2015-2018) in Dayalbagh University (Deemed), Agra. I managed to do so as I didn't submit my Transfer Certificate in degree college (as many students do the same) but now I've heard from some people that is illegal to pursue both simultaneously. So I've decided to drop the diploma course and focus on my degree course completely. So, what if someone files a complaint about me regarding this? What are the provisions and what should I do?

Learning

9 Replies

krishna kumar (Consultant)     07 August 2017

Two regular course by one student in same time is illegal.If any body complain agaist you then you go into problem ,Hence drop one course immediatly and focus on one course..

Pradeep   07 August 2017

As I've mentioned above, I've dropped it as soon as I came to know (i.e. after 2 years) about its legal confusions. I haven't received the diploma yet, it will take one more year to get but I'm not gonna pursue it. Now is there going to be any problem?

P. Venu (Advocate)     07 August 2017

There is nothing illegal in pursuing more than educational course provided you can meet the requirements and rigours in getting admission to the said courses.

(Guest)

Marvellous!

Leave aside legality or illegality, please state about your skill about showing your presence at the same time in two different educational institutions at different places to attend their courses?

Pradeep   10 August 2017

Jigyasu, there was no minimum attendance required in any of two colleges. So I've managed pretty well. And as I've mentioned I'm not the only one. There were around 100s of students doing the same. I've heard that they cancel your second enrolled course (in my case, diploma) so I decided to quit it myself.

(Guest)

Requirement of minimum attendance is not possible in any genuine educational institution/ university or without showing proxy or fake attendance. Consequences can be serious for you only. Even both the degree as well as diplima can be laible to be annulled if attendance is verified to be fake.

Pradeep   10 August 2017

Jigyasu, so what should I do? What's the best thing I could do from here?

(Guest)

Use only one out of your degree or diplioma, as your qualification for the purpose of any job. Rest depends upon your luck till no complaint arises agains you from any any of your adversaries.

Pradeep   10 August 2017

Jigyasu, Firstly I haven't received diploma yet it'll take one more year but I'm not gonna pursue it considering all this legal confusion. So, I just have a graduation degree now. I cannot use diploma in anyway whatsoever.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register