Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ROHITASHVA PURI (LAWYER)     18 January 2020

Trust matter

There is a land of trust which is auctioned by devsthan vibhag by the given permission of devsthan commissioner . highest amount was announce by me then the auction was in my favour at that time the ten percent amount was deposited by me by cash because trust have not their account in bank till date and then after one month remaining amount was given by me that is sixty eight lakh that amount also was in cash and I get the receipt that was sign by the trustee and members of the trust again again I remiend that registered the land in my favour and I also give you the remaining amount they people didn't respond me on this topic they have bed intension on my given money to so please give me that what action take on this matter .

 4 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     19 January 2020

You have to go for a remedy by filing a specific performance suit through an expert advocate praying for directions to trust.  That is the only remedy.

P. Venu (Advocate)     20 January 2020

You also have the option of taking up the matter with the Commissioner.

ROHITASHVA PURI (LAWYER)     20 January 2020

How can I get my money back.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     28 January 2020

On the basis of the auction and bid thereof you may first send a legal notice to the trust stating that you are ready to get the property registered on your name after paying the balance of sale consideration amount anytime immediately and ask them to fix a time  and date of their convenience to execute the registered sale deed on your name after receiving the balance of sale consideration amount.

If there is no reply or if they do not comply with the demand made within a specified time limit, you may approach court with a suit for specific performances of contract seeking direction of court to the seller to execute the registered sale deed in your favor after receiving the balance of sale consideration amount.

You may discuss with your advocate at length and take an action at the  earliest in this regard to avoid being barred by limitation.


1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query