LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gaurav Maheshwari   22 September 2017

Travel abroad if filled property case against someone

My in-laws has filled 2 property cases against his father for which he has to go to court for hearing almost every month. Now, he want to travel to USA on B2 visa for around 3 to 4 months. He has got the visa stamped. So, my question is that can he travel with you any issue or there is any legal permission he has to take from someone for travel?

Learning

3 Replies

kunal “#unconventional #Aquari   22 September 2017

under section 52 tpa as there is a property dispute property can't be sold or transferred in any way. however ur in-law may go abroad provided he gives an undertaking to the India civil court where the case is going on that he will attend the hearing as and when it takes place.

Keira Arnot   17 September 2019

I will start with the challenges and end with some pro tips for overcoming them. If you’re going into this as a homeowner, I hope this Travel Finance Sites helps steel your nerves. But the main issue about that I am concerned is about privacy purposes if you are providing that too.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     06 October 2019

If he is accused in a criminal case, then he cannot go without permission of court.

You specified that he is applicant  and a civil case.

His personal presence is needed only on the dates when /if he is to appear as a witness.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register