transfer of zero ground FIR state to state

Q. Can an state police transfer it's zero ground FIR to another state police, while incident occurred registered date of any another state Police station area.

An FIR by Indian air force officer against me on behalf of complaint of my wife at jamnagar (gujrat) P.S. It is registered on 0ground.

accident occurred registered date 17/5/2016 which was of Ajmer jamnagar while it's area police never reported by any police of state.

This FIR was transferred to saharanpur UP. P.S. without any knowledge of SC or any HC of state.

My Q is , above followed proceeding is correct or wrong?

u can follow up.... it is not correct way.....

It is not Zero ground FIR but Zero FIR which can be registered at any police station and then it is transferred to the concerned police station having the jurisdiction to investigate and submit it's report/charge sheet to the jurisdictional court. The jurisdictional police station would give it the normal FIR No. Such method is very much common and well known, when the offence is committed in the train. There are some people who do not know anything about the law or the process, yet submit their foolish view in this platform, hence common people are misguided.

I fully agree with my brother OM Prakash.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu