Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Yasmin Dhorda (Head--HR)     03 December 2014

Transfer of flat to my name

My brother who is an american citizen now has a flat in Mumbai-- building went in for redevelopment  & he gave me PA to deal with all issues regarding redevelopment----flat will be ready by May 2015---I would like to buy this flat--but since my brother is ailing & immobile he can not come to Mumbai to execute sale agreement---what is the way out so that I get a clear title to the flat


 2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     03 December 2014

He can give PA.

Yasmin Dhorda (Head--HR)     04 December 2014

how does PA work--can u explain please

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query