LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Transfer of case on health grounds.

Page no : 2


Thanks Shoneeji,

This is to inform you that every time we did the same but the Judge didnt accepted. Also, I tried sending Telegram regarding the same requesting the court to give suitable dates for hearing, granting the exemption from the personal appearance.

But on this Judge instructed me to not to send such telegrams as those would not be entertained and would be thrown in the dustbin.

Also, we asked verbally for dates with 15 days duration but Judge replied was " Vakilsaab, dont tell me about giving the dates, I will give date as per my wish. Its my authority. I will give dates as per my diary. If he has problem I dont care. Let the Respondent be from Pune or Kerala. Dont dictate me regarding the dates."

Now please let me know the further steps.

1 Like


This is to inform you all that Interim Maintenance Order of Rs. 5000/- has been ordered by the Family Court where the CrPC 125 is filled.

I want to challenge the same. Do i have to go to High Court? Also, there are different benches of High Court in Maharashtra. Where I have to file the appeal????

Kind request you to revert.

1 Like

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     07 January 2012

bombay high court will be the most convenient for you (as u r from pune)


Sir, require help regarding filling appeal.

where should I file the appeal? Bombay High Court or Nagpur Bench.

there are lots of speculations regarding filling the case. Some have suggested that as Akola Family Court is in Nagpur Bench juridiction I'll have to file it in Nagpur only.

also may i know the time limit for such kind of appeal?


Its urgent. Thanks

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     19 January 2012

Look at the territorial jurisdiction any lawyer in that city would tell which HC has the jurisdiction.





Shonee Kapoor


Thanks Shoneebhai,

I got is Nagpur Bench of Bombay High Court. 

On last date I had applied for Certified copies of Interim Order, application of Interim Mantainance and the Roznama copies from the first date to 5th Jan.

This application was signed by myself and was filed by my lawyer, but the Judge didnt accepted the same stating that she want Respondent to be present for filing the application. I dont no wheather this is as per LAW. Also this rejection was oral rejection.

How should I approach.


Thanks & Regards


Would Application under S. 151 CPC R/w S. 10 FCA, 1984 which is NOT BEFORE YOU be useful in CrPC 125 case?????????/

Chaitanya_Lawyer_Mumbai (Lawyer)     13 February 2012

Your lawyer should be able to get certified copies from the court without your presence.


Dear Chaitanya Sir,

Thats the sadest part of the story that the Judge is refusing the same stating that the application for Grant of Lawyer has not been accepted.

Whereas the Interim Order was passed in my absence but the Judge has mentioned that my lawyer was present in the Roznama. Also its mentioned in the order that "i have heard the Advocates of respective parties."

This clearly shows that the application for arranging the lawyer is already accepted by the Hon'ble Court! is'nt???


This is just to harrase me....what should be the remedy..i want to file Not Before You applciation in the same court. This Judge is the only Judge in Family Court. And I believe that she is Principal Family Court Judge. But while signing the Interim Order the designation of the Judge is only written as JUDGE.

Under which section of Law should I present the Not Before You application. And to whom I have to submit is it the Judge or the registrar of the Family Court?????

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query