Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

yogesh (will tell you later)     19 October 2012

Transfer application or challenge the jurisdiction?

Respected Ld Members, we are residents of New Delhi and my sister in law's father have falsely implicated in sections 498-A/406/323/506 and registered the case in Haryana Distt..we have been given Anticipatory bail from their district session court and thereafter regular bail after stiff opposition. in october 2012,

I filed the Civil Writ Petition before P & H high court under Article 226/227 of the constitution for quashing/ or in alternate transfer of proceedings.But the Hon'ble bench directed registry to trat my application under Civil Miscllanous for quashing of proceedings and finally the matter has been admitted and issued notices to the respondents( as I am no where connected with the allegations)

Now the point is trail court has directed the IO to file the challan which may takes place in next month ( Nov 2012) Kindly inform what remedy is available so that trail may not be commenced there as its very expensive for us to face the trail there( Local lawyers influence each other and complainant is influential perosn)

.In case proceedings is quashed by P & H high court then only I only can get the relief how can I safe my rest of family members? Whether Transfer application can be filed there in Supreme Court or I should wait for the issue of summon by the court to challenge the jursidiction of the court?

Learning

1 Replies

JANAK RAJ VATSA (ADVOCATE)     27 October 2012

file  transfer application in the supreme court

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register