LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sukesh M R   14 May 2022

Trace a person to execute a order

Dear Sir/Madam,

Related to a property fraud case, My family has won the case against a fraud and the court has given a judgement that he needs to pay us for the losses with interest but the person is absconding.

How should we trace the person? My lawyer says nothing can be done if the person is not traceable even though we have judgement against him.

Will the court not help to track this person?



 4 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     14 May 2022

Entrust this task to a private detective agency.

1 Like

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     16 May 2022

The court can not oblige you in tracing judgment debtor. 

Sukesh M R   20 August 2022

Dear Sir, Thanks for the advise.

Could you please suggest a reliable Private Detective Agency for this purpose?


G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     21 August 2022

Search in google, as no one can certify the reliability of any agency.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register