LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ashok kumar (Social Worker)     03 August 2013

Totally frivolous property suit

Totally Frivolous Suit


A owns X PLOT in Khasra No 1.

B owns another PLOT in Khasra No 2.

‘B’ wrongfully takes possession of A’s PLOT in Khasra No 1, and approaches a Civil Court praying for restrain on ‘A’ from dispossessing him from his PLOT on Khasra No 2 & gets notices issued to A (A being out of the local limits of the Court )


The intention of B is to make A somehow admit in Court that B is in possession of A’s PLOT (albeit wrongfully)



1. What is in the best interests of A?

(a) A does not turn up to contest? In that case the court will ex-parte restrain A from dispossessing B from the PLOT in Khasra No 2 as prayed, which is actually the property of B with which A has got no interest at all!

(b) A turns up and contests saying that B has wrongfully possessed the property of A (at Khasra No 1), but the restrain B is asking for is in respect of the property she owns (at Khasra No 2) so A has got nothing to do with that.

(c) At this initial stage can A make an application for dismissal of suit as frivolous and ask for costs, as though B has made A as party but A has no dispute with B over the suit property which belongs to B

(d) Should A file an application under Section 35A of CPC or objections under Order 7 Rule 11


 1 Replies

Srinivas (Director)     03 August 2013

Practical solution is for A to build a compound wall and lock B out of it....

Dont wait on our useless Judiciary for relief... it will be too long and come at a great cost. 

Participate in suits and A should also file a suit for injunction against B

good luck.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query