LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SURESH KUMAR   29 November 2018

Threating with PCR case

I'm a doctor working in a government hospital in Tamilnadu State. I pointed out to my hospital chief medical officer regarding some unethical and illegal practices going on in our hospital and requested him to take necessary action. He replied that it is not possible for him to take any action in this issue. Two days later I posted the problem and his reply to that in our hospital WhatsApp group.

Immediately the Chief Medical Officer posts in the WhatsApp group threatening that PCR case would be filed against me.

I forwarded the screenshot of the PCR case threatening WhatsApp msg to Director of Medical Services, Tamilnadu, Joint director of rural health services, NRHM Project Director, CEMONC Joint Director. All said they would discuss about this and would take further action. But everyone went silent after that.

What should I do now?
Should I file a police complaint or file a case in court or should I just leave it and move on

what would happen if a false PCR case given against me after this threat ?

Pls guide me


 3 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     30 November 2018

It your decision and no false cases can stand in a court of law.  As a doctor you must be knowing that the fundamental need is for mental peace in any profession, if you do not like that hospital , walk out silently rather than purchasing problems with an institution that is having money, men and machinery.

1 Like

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     30 November 2018

You did well Dr.Suresh Kumar. It is your responsibility to bring the notice to the higher officials about illegality. Higher officials will not keep quite, they do their job. You do not worry. If PCR issues on you, you can step in to the civil courts for justice.

1 Like

SURESH KUMAR   30 November 2018

Thank you Ramachary Sir

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register