LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sumit (executive)     03 September 2010


respected all

i am raja, from silvassa, dadra nagar haveli, basically i am from westbengal, staying at silvassa since last 8yrs, sir i got married before 2yr, my wives father died before 10yrs back she was staying with her mother and his uncle, sir we have done love marrige on october 2008, which my wifes uncle doesnot obey our marriage, so now her uncle giving thearts to my mother in law and me , whenever i will go to westbengal, he will kill me as well my wife,

sir plz suggest what shall i do now? i will be there after 1months (Westbengal).. what legal action i will take against him, can u suggest may i take any legal action from UT of dadra nagar haveli?


plz suggest ..i am really afraid about this...help me sir plzzzzzzzzz




Raja (SUMIT)


 3 Replies

Bharat Bhushan (advocate)     03 September 2010

You can file an FIR in the local police station.

You can also file an informetry petition before the court of megistrate. You have plenty of options depends on yoyr choice. Be bold and fight with brain.  

sumit (executive)     04 September 2010



thx for your reply.. sir may i do such activity from silvassa, ? basically i am from westbengal, and he is also from west bengal.. may i approch to legal court here in silvassa  after FIR and petition, i have already recorded his voice of theatrtning.. plz suggest



sumit (raja)

SURESHKUMAR.S (ADVOCATE)     04 October 2010

If you prefer to complain about the threats, do the following.

Write/draft a detailed complaint with date,time, manner of threats you received from him. 

And request take action and seek protection from the illegal activities of the opponent. 

Forward to COP/ DC/AC/  or SP as well as to the local jurisdiction police  within which you are going to visit. 

Forward by RPAD & certificate of posting. 

Besides after forwarded, you visit any one of the above with the copy of the draft. They have to give adequate protection to you. 

If not, then you may approach Judicial magistrate through a lawyer. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register