Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shunmuga priya   08 June 2018

The mp petition on mc case has not been numbered by the cou

Many greetings...

I am residing in chennai. My Divorce case  as well as the MC cases had been proceeded in the chennai family court since 2010.

It was set ex-parte in 2017 as the husbandind is evading the cases and hide himself in USA and was ordered. Then , i  persuaded MP petiton on MC case in Feb 2018. The MP application has been filed and is not yet numbered as the court staff simply dragging it by telling some reasons. The MP petition is not brought to the judge notice rather the court staff  keep it on their hold and not number it. 

What should I do in this case. Please advise me...

Learning

2 Replies

shunmuga priya   08 June 2018

Thank you Madam.

But, the court staff bargain me for a very little little amount settlement and he said he will number the petition for this small amount.(ignoring the court order.... ). I am living alone and am aged 45 years and also my jewls and other worth articles are in my husband's house for over 10 years. Althrough this 7 years , husband family illegally dragging the case by using these court staffs. After several obstacles like this , the case concluded uncontested. Now, they have started again illegaly .

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     08 June 2018

Share your documents relating to case at Deepakworkjoshi@gmail.com then can advice you anything

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register