Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

NATARAJAN IYER (Proprietor)     06 December 2014

The HUNTER acts before the VICTIM does

Quick Statements frequently heard in the family disputes corridor

and

Two Short Stories with morals 

_________________________________________________________________________________

Quick Statements frequently heard in the family disputes corridor

I will not leave him..... I will not spare her... Kill him...Kill her....File a case....Right now, arrest him...--------

My brother is also  a Man. He and his friends will teach a proper lesson to my husband....--------

My father was in the Army.... He has a Licensed Pistol....--------

You see what I do....Let him pay the money....He should regret his birth...------

To that extent I will teach him a lesson....---------

Pull his mother, Pull his sister, Name his brother, Name his father.... --------

Let them come to court....------- Lawyer sir, tell me how to replace this judge ---- 

Yai.....Oi.....Hey.... You ....Come Out, You Coward...--------

Come and Fight now, let me see...-----

I have brought my lawyer, police, rowdy, NGO, Women Rights, Father, Brother, Mother, Sister, ------

Pet-Dog, Snake, Crocodile, Circus Tiger, Temple Elephant ... ---

I have even hired twenty hijras ( Eunuchs ) paying them two hundred rupees each, to just come

with us and create a scene outside your home

See how all of us will kill you....Come out Mr.Husband....Come out Mrs.Wife...etc etc etc-------

___________________________________________________________________________________

Two Short Stories with morals 

Long ago, a couple had a child and they were a small happy family...they had a mongoose as a pet...

one day, the husband went to a neighbour's house and the wife went to the river to fetch water...

the child was sleeping in the pram...so, they told their pet mongoose to take care of the child and ---

they left the home...when they returned together, they saw the mongoose come out of the house ---

and it had blood smeared on it's mouth...without even taking the efforts to find out what had happened, ---

both husband and wife thought the mongoose has killed their child and that it is the blood of their child --

on it's mouth...in sudden anger, the wife dropped the heavy can of water on the mongoose and --

killed it...then, both husband and wife entered the room....the child was laughing happily sitting in the---

pram...beneath the pram, was a SNAKE --- DEAD SNAKE...the snake which was dangerous to the child, --

was killed by the MONGOOSE...

but without attempting to find out what happened, in that moment of haste and quick anger, ----

they killed the pet mongoose which had actually SAVED THEIR CHILD....

___________________________________________________________________________________

Moral ( Lesson ) of the Story : In anger and haste, you might actually end up killing the friend

mistaking the friend to be the enemy..the friend would have actually killed your enemy to protect you...

So, WE SHOULD ALWAYS LOOK BEFORE WE LEAP AND NEVER SHOULD WE TAKE

ANY STEP IN HASTE --

____________________________________________________________________________________

IMPORTANT :

Second Story :

There were two vultures, mother vulture and child vulture....-----

There were Two Lions and these lions were fighting with each other...-----

The Kid vulture said " Mother, see how we have two lions that we can try to hunt and have -------

for our food....it is very difficult but if we try and succeed, for many days and weeks, -------

we do not need to worry about earning our food and struggle....----

So, the mother vulture replied -----

" WAIT, MY CHILD....WAIT...WE DO NOT NEED TO HUNT AT ALL....THEY ARE FIGHTING AMONG-----

THEMSELVES....SOON THEY WILL KILL EACH OTHER AND THEN OUR JOB BECOMES EASIER....------

WE JUST NEED TO FLY DOWN FROM THE TREE AND EAT THE DEAD LIONS...-----

SO, NOW WATCH THEM FIGHTING AND ENJOY THEIR FIGHTING "....-------

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Moral ( Lesson of the Story ) --- WHEN YOU FIGHT WITHIN A FAMILY AND THAT TOO OPENLY, ----

DO NOT FORGET THAT PEOPLE ARE WATCHING AND ACTUALLY ENJOYING YOUR FIGHTING...-----

AS YOU COLLAPSE FIGHTING EACH OTHER, THE PEOPLE WHO WERE ENJOYING YOUR FIGHT, ----

NOW HAVE NO EFFORT TO MAKE...THEY JUST ENTER EASILY AND TAKE WHATEVER THEY WANT----

AND GO AWAY....

So, INFIGHTING within Family and that too Openly, is nothing but an

OPEN INVITATION for the OUT-SIDERS to enjoy the show and have you as their good meal later.

____________________________________________________________________________________

If you are not alert, your family is the victim

and situations combined with out-siders, become 

the hunters. 

So, Better Be Alert, Always.

Learning

10 Replies

User (NA)     06 December 2014

Well said

fighting back (exec)     06 December 2014

well said mr natrajan

N R Dash.. (Advocate)     06 December 2014

Good observation & well said my friend....

harrassed (SE)     07 December 2014

Very important for many victims. Thanks for posting....

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     09 December 2014

So what is that you want to say to the readers by your this  post, are you alerting them if so how? Message is alright but who is the taker in a world of  predetermined people around.

rising up again (FFF)     09 December 2014

YES... your stories are full of morality.........BUT whom are you referring to.. ??

In a divorce case, both parties claim to be the aggrieved party and keep putting blames on each other... They lie so convincingly that others take their lie's to be the truth. This war is more of words.... than physical.  Mental games take over and each day gives u a new experience and newer ideas...to win your case. BUT then in the end..........TIME WINS !!! both parties loose years of their precious life and then repent on doing so. 

A SIMPLE QUESTION --- IF BOTH PARTIES CLAIM TO BE VERY INTELLIGENT AND MATURE........WHY CAN'T THEY SETTLE IT.... MUTUALLY ?????  THEY DO NOT EVEN BOTHER ABOUT THE CHILDREN WHO SUFFER ALL THROUGH THEIR BATTLE IN COURTS....

WHY CAN'T THEY UNDERSTAND...THAT LIFE IS MUCH MORE IMPORTANT THAN THESE FIGHTS AND A DIVORCE IS'NT THE END OF THE WORLD.........     

(Guest)

One needs to have strict control over tongue.  Thats the most important thing.  That done, will help one avoid most of the problems.

Only if people would wisely use tongue, there would be no need for police, the court, 

NATARAJAN IYER (Proprietor)     10 December 2014

@ Advocate.Kalai Selvan : The message I intend to convey is contained in the MORAL OF THE

STORY.--- Yes, this is a world of pre-determined people. But the takers have to be the

VICTIMS and / or the ones who are about to become victims and are currently hanging

in mid-air and can avoid becoming victims, if they wake up, atleast now.---------------

@ rising up again : Firstly, I must appreciate you for your sharp analysis. The statement that

you have issued " TIME WINS " is the crux of the entire matter..........

@ Helping Hand : Yes, you have hit the nail on the head...You are right...That Tongue....

Root of many problems....But as the proverb in english goes " THE TONGUE SPEAKS

THE MIND "....So, essentially the corrupt mind is at the root............

Be it at the family court or other places, one commonly observed phenomenon is the

VILLAIN / VILLY --- THAT IS, THE THIRD PERSON, WHO ALMOST ALWAYS HIDES and in

today's society, even has the guts to openly proclaim that he/ she is responsible for the family mess.----

This third person could be the in-laws or brothers or sisters or relatives or friends or

some advocate or some police or some counsellor or some third-party whosoever ----------

Left to themselves, the couple usually sort out their differences over a period of time -------

But these third  party individuals,  treat this as a game and experiment and go about starting the

BREAKING EXERCISE, sustain the crime and finally end up with CURTAINS DRAWN OVER A

SACRED MARRIED LIFE OF TWO INDIVIDUALS BOTH OF WHOM, as you rightly said

end up LOSING YEARS.

____________________ A DISTURBING TREND SEEN TODAY IS

MANY GENUINELY VICTIMIZED MEN BEING RELEGATED TO A DARK CORNER OF

THEIR OWN MIND BY PEELING THE LAYERS OF THEIR NATURAL IDENTITY,

ACROSS MULTIPLE ASPECTS OF LIFE, MIS-USING THE LAW OF THE LAND

AND THE LAW OF NATURE ----------------------------------

ON THE OTHER HAND, WE HAVE GENUINELY VICTIMIZED WOMEN BEING HARASSED

CONTINUOUSLY BY ALL AND THE EVIL MEMBERS OF SOCIETY TRY TO SEXUALLY

UTILIZE HER IN HER MOMENT OF PRIVATE CRISIS -------------------------

ALL this while, the THIRD PARTY who was INITIALLY RESPONSIBLE for this entire mess,

TRIGGERING A FOREST FIRE out of a SMALL SPARK that could have and should have been

extinguished at it's SPARK STAGE ---- That third party, usually moves about

INCOGNITO ( in hiding and invisible and by stealth ) as if nothing ever happened -----------

The genuine counsellors, be they friends and/ or relatives, are insulted, humiliated and ignored......

NETT-NETT, the sacred and beautiful FAMILY institution of a YOUNG COUPLE sees a

crack and deep fissure PERMANENTLY AS AN UNFORGETTABLE SCAR.

__________ So it is that my articles attempt to strike the balance ( delicate balance ) in

CLEARLY IDENTIFYING THE FRIEND FROM THE FOE and TO FIRST RENDER THE

FORT STRONG __________

SuperHero (Manager)     10 December 2014

@Rising Up Again –

If both Parties are mature and intelligent enough? –

No both parties are not mature enough. Greed, Lust and Money is ruling the World.

Since eons of time – People have fought for Money, Power and Position.

It is the upbringing of the Children and the Family atmosphere how the Children are grown up.

Whether Moral Values, Ethics, Character Formation and Good Behavior have been taught and does Parents live by and set them as examples for the Children to learn from them.

Home is the First Place of education for a baby even before they were born into this world.

A Telugu Proverb is as follows.

Noru Manchidhi Ayithey Ooru Manchidhi Antaru

Manasu Machidhi Ayithey Lokam antha Manchidhi Antaru.

Meaning

If Mouth is good then City or Town or Village is Good

If Heart is good then the Whole World is Good.

malcolm   15 June 2023

The statement "The HUNTER acts before the VICTIM does" suggests that the hunter initiates action or carries out their intentions before the victim has a chance to respond or defend themselves. This statement implies a proactive approach by the hunter, indicating that they are actively seeking out the victim and taking action before the victim can react.

However, it's important to note that the context of the statement is unclear, and it could be interpreted in various ways depending on the specific situation being referred to, more read in this aricle https://www.agmglobalvision.com/unusual-types-of-hunting . The terms "hunter" and "victim" can be applied to different scenarios, such as in the context of a predator-prey relationship in nature or in the context of human interactions .

In any case, it is crucial to promote ethical behavior, empathy, and respect for others in all circumstances. If you have any specific scenario or context in mind, please provide more details so that I can offer a more tailored response.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register