Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dhamalika (student)     12 March 2013

Termination of government service

Sir,

I joined Pondicherry Health Services as General Duty Medical Officer by UPSC selection.  I had applied for PG courses before joining service and I was selected for M.D. course after I joined service. So, in May 2012 I applied for EOL to undergo higher studies and joined the M.D. course.

In January 2013, I received a letter from Government stating that my request for EOL to undergo higher studies is rejected and asked me to join duty. I replied with a request to reconsider my EOL appliation in public interest and mentioned the great difficulty of getting a MD seat. But in February 2013, I received a registered letter  giving me one month notice of termination of service under Rule 5 (1) of the Central Civil Services (TS) Rules, 1965. I dont know what to do sir. Please guide me sir, in further course of action.

Thanking you sir,

Yours faithfully,

Dhamalika

Learning

1 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     15 March 2013

This type of terminatiojn is illegal.  You have to immediately give representation and mov eto CAT. I hav eseen people getting reinstated with backwages in such situation.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More