Share on Email

Share More

Termination for highlighting security lapse by my supervisor

Page no : 2

Kumar Doab (FIN)     29 January 2017

Your PM has been replied.

(Guest)

Ms. Archana,

Acceptance of termination does not mean that the termination was in order and cannot be challenged. But, on what exact issue do you want advice from the members that is not clear from your posts, i.e., recvocation of termination, defamation suit against the school, salary dues, or something else, and the issue seemed to have further been complicated by the vague posts of one Mr. Kumar Doab.

Please clarify, what exactly you want to ask?

(Guest)

Mr. Doab,

WHY ARE YOU AFRAID OF POSTING YOUR REAL ID & PHOTO IN YOUR PROFILE?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     31 January 2017

You have posted that:

“i have consulted one of the most senior lawyers………………………..yes we have asked for reinstatement in the legal notice”

The most senior lawyer engaged by you would know his/her job.

There is NO reason for you to be perturbed.

Trust your very senior lawyer.

There is nothing Vague.

This Dhingra is hell-bent to litter nuisance and bring in his trademark Tamashaa ( his own fond word) in all threads as per his die hard habit (as per his die hard habit).

Dhingra,

YOU ARE NO ONE AND NOBODY TO DEMAND ANYTHING FROM ANY BODY.

YOU ARE NO ONE AND NOBODY TO SET ANY THING FOR ANYBODY.

DON’T YOU SEE NO MORE NOBODY SHALL BE CONCERNED OF YOU, LEAVE APART BEING AFRAID OF YOU.

YES, YOU HAVE THREATENED ME THAT AS A RESULT OF YOUR THREATS, YOU WILL COME IN MY DREAMS.

YOU HAVE BEEN AND YOU ARE HELLUCINATING.

NOW LEAVE AND DON’T COME BACK.

(Guest)

Mr. Dooba,

Your post neither is reply to my quesrtion nor the reason for keeping your fake ID at the Lawyers Club India. I have not demanded anything from you. I have simply asked the reason for not posting your real ID and photo.

So, please reply,

Dhingra,

You started defacing my good name.

You started defacing my profile and are loitering whopping 44 times in few days.

You have again defaced my good name.

If you were born and raised with inhuman like instincts then it was your father's duty to doemnsticate you.

We have tried our level best.

We are not your father.

It is for the last tme I am instructing you to addres me as Shri Kumar Doab.

Beyond this I will take you to task and you will get befitting reply.

Dhingra,  

WHO HAS DROWNED (DOOBA) TODAY FROM YOUR CLAN?

WHOM YOU HAVE DRWONED (DOOBA) TODAY?

WHO IS NEXT IN LINE TO DROWN (DOOBNA)?

SPOONFUL SHALL BE SUFFICIENT.

dHINGAR,

AT THE COST OF REPEATING; 

YOUR MEMPORY REFRESHED; 

YOU ARE NO ONE AND NOBODY TO ASK ANY QUESTION ALSO FROM ANY BODY. 

YOU WILL NOT ASK QUESTIONS AND YOU WILL NOT REPEAT!

NO ONE IS LIABLE TO ANSWER YOU. NOW LEAVE AND DON’T COME BACK.

EVERYONE WILL DECIDE AS IT PLEASES TO EVERYONE WANT TO POST AND ENJOY AT LCI.

DON’T YOU SEE NO MORE NOBODY SHALL BE CONCERNED OF YOU, LEAVE APART BEING AFRAID OF YOU.  

YES, YOU HAVE THREATENED ME THAT AS A RESULT OF YOUR THREATS, YOU WILL COME IN MY DREAMS.  

YOU HAVE BEEN AND YOU ARE HELLUCINATING.

NOW LEAVE AND DONT COME BACK.

(Guest)

Mr. two rivers (DO+AB),

Your statement is quite wrong, when you say, "You started defacing my profile.".

A matter of commonsense (which you don't seem to have), how I can deface your profile without having your password?

As you stated, "I will take you to task and you will get befitting reply," you are welcome to take me to task. But do send me notice with your real ID and address.

(Guest)

Mr. Dooba,

But, I still say, your posts are neither reply to my quesrtion nor the reason for keeping your fake ID at the Lawyers Club India.

Hiding the reason to make a fake ID without photo is clear indication of some bad motive on your part, may be to deceive the querists, who pose faith on the experts while asking their questions.

So, for the sake of maintaining your trustworthiness, please give clear reason, WHY ARE YOU AFRAID OF POSTING YOUR REAL ID & PHOTO IN YOUR PROFILE?

(Guest)
Mr. Dooba,

When you say, "You have again defaced my good name," what is good in the name denoting "TWO RIVERS" (do+ab)? You would have done something bgood, had you selected the name of any one river, i.e., "Satluj" or "Beas" which represent "doab."

Moreover, how I have defaced your name, when yourself is defacing that by losing fath and trust of the members by hiding your real ID and even intentions of making a fake ID?

So, I once again request you in the interest of your own trustworthiness to post your real ID and photo in your profile. Otherwise reply my question,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register