Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vardan   30 October 2019

Terminated by sbi, am i eligible for ssc cgl ?

I am terminated from SBI in fraud case in 2015. Departmental enquiry wad done but But no FIR is lodged with police. Am i eligible to apply in SSC CGL?

Learning

8 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     31 October 2019

There is no bar on mere applying for a job, but you should not suppress or mislead while filling the prescribed application with facts.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     31 October 2019

What is SSC CGL?

Sb Karma   31 October 2019

Originally posted by : Vardan
I am terminated from SBI in fraud case in 2015. Departmental enquiry wad done but But no FIR is lodged with police. Am i eligible to apply in SSC CGL?

Yes you can,but during the filling-up Form clearly stated that your were employee of SBI earlier.Don't stated the case just say your wore employee.

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     31 October 2019

SSC means Staff Selection Commission recruiting for Central Government. While applying you need to intimate details of your earlier employment and why you were terminated. It's for SSC to decide whether they are going to accept you as a candidate. If you do not mention the previous job details, it's suppression of facts.

P. Venu (Advocate)     02 November 2019

Was it a case of dismissal or removal from service?

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     03 November 2019

The question raised by Mr P Venu is highly relevant for forming clear view.

You have stated that

Departmental enquiry wad done but But no FIR is lodged with police.

when there is depttl inquiry then it may not be a case of termination (AS PERCEIVED BY YOU) it may be removal/dismissal  which is a bar on future employment in govt sector.

Please come clear with the facts.

brijendrasingh   07 November 2019

I have come across such case in the past. An anonimus complaint was received in the office regarding an existing employee.  An enquiry was set up and case was investigated and the employee was terminated under clause ' SERVICE NO LONGER REQUIRED'.  it all depends upon luck.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     16 November 2019

let the querist come clear with facts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register