LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Priyanka (senior test analyst)     27 June 2011

Tenant who keeps threatening and not vacating

We are in very much trouble. Me and my mother reside in bangalore in rajajinagar, We have a tenant whom we gave notice 2 months is advance and asked him to vacate the house . He didnot consider it and told that i have my personal problems i will not vacate. We needed the house as my father has to stay in ground floor and my mother in first floor as my father and mother do not get along. But this tenant is not vacating and whenever we ask he told he will take legal action against us. Please tell me what to do.. I am so tensed i am not understanding what to do. Even when the water in the tank gets over he orders us to switch on the water motor whenever he wants irrespective of anything.And also threatens us when we are late by some time.

Whom should i approach . I just want them to leave without taking legal action as we do not have much time to get involved in court cases. Is there any procedure.

Learning

3 Replies

Aniket Giri (ADVOCATE)     27 June 2011

No there is no other way except filing a case for tenant evcition. Take advice from an advocate and take action as he suggests.

s m basha (account officer)     02 December 2011

sir ..i given the house rent  family...they did not paid single rent for me ......i told them vacat the house within one month.........they locked the house ........when ever i call them ..they i say me we are vacting the  house within

6 days  but they did obey the my words.................what should i do at this condtion..........

veena (leal practise)     05 December 2011

Hi

Even i was facing same problem, first tell me, have u made rent agreement, & when it is expiring, you can reach me at  hmanohar2005@gmail.com,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register