Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manoj Jain (xxxxxxxxxx)     27 July 2013

Tenant v/s lanlord

Dear All

I am residing as tenanat since 40 years in a residential property, now my lanlord want to evict the property forcefully and not taking monthly rent, to avoid this i have filled an suit in district court for permanent injunction, but the court refused to do this in ex partie mode and fix a date of hearing in the presence of both parties and issue to summons to lanlord after getting the summons now lanlord trying to handle the case with the help of un-social elements due to this my family & me not safe and our life is also not safe , he can make any harm ful issue  for us, so please advise how can we make safe our lives  and possession in said property.   

Learning

3 Replies

Advocate Rohit (Advocate)     27 July 2013

you may file an NC with the local police station if the lanlord is using muscle power to harm you or your family members.

you need to deposit the rent in the court and ask the court to accept it on behalf of the landlord. the land lord may claim the said amount from the court if he wish so.

Regards,

Advocate Rohit Dalmia

Mumbai

naveen singh (partner)     27 July 2013

I am residing  as tenent since 55 years in a residental property .just few days back  muncipal corperation of hyderabad has demolished  that very old bulding now shat i do please suggest me 

surjit singh (Assistant)     30 July 2013

Mr Naveen ,  it is better foryou to seaqrch a new accomodation  because the building must have been in a dangerous  condition with  danger to  human life, so the municipality  have demolished the house.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register