LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jay (Manager)     01 February 2011

Tenant occuping more than rented premises

Dear Exparts,

I am very hopeful to get response on by querry. Please, help me by advicing.

We are facing with our Tenant since, they are occuping our open space.

We have a old Tenant ( 35-40 years) & a small room have been given to them as an care taker.

They are not vacanting the same also, trying to expand their teritory by cemeting the floor.

It is open space for us & not part of rented premises.

Can be vacant them with help of local police? or Is it layful to break flooring by ourselve?

or We have to go to the court?


Jay Dave


 6 Replies

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     01 February 2011

Issue notice to him to vacate the premises. If there is imminent danger, file a suit for injunction and obtain stay from civil court.

G. ARAVINTHAN (Legal Consultant / Solicitor)     01 February 2011

Mr Arvind is right

shrikant chede (law officer)     02 February 2011

Agreed with experts

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     02 February 2011

First you have to prove what premises were given if not no court can help you.

Jay (Manager)     05 February 2011

Respected Shahikumarji,

We proof of municiple tax bill (this premises have been given separate survey no.) & some old court case copy where only one room (of 10'x12') is mentioned.

In this case can police help us? as an immediate measure.




DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     05 February 2011

Police will not be of help, file civil suit for eviction.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register