Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Cherry   27 October 2017

Tenant not evicitng the property nor settling down.

I am resident of Hyderabad, Telangana. My (Late)Moms Property (around 30 yrs. old)  was rented (block-A and Bloc-B joint) to two tenants 12 -14 yrs.’ back. Knowing they are economically backward rented them for Rs 500/  as a start (14 yrs back) . Now its rented for Rs3000/. Dad only follows up with rent and had verbal notice to both tenants for eviction (from 5 yrs). Last year a formal notice was sent to vacate and no response from them. After long discussion with one of the Tenant (from Block A) moved out last week. Now issue with Block B. The property is more than30 yrs. old and about to fall (due to cracks in wall and paint falling off etc) off and we provided the notice saying it’s about to fall, Please vacate the premises. No Response from Tenants. Tenant Age65+ doesn’t vacate at all. Tried to find out if he needs any settlement ..and didn’t find any response properly. All he says “I will not vacate ...do what you like” . “Go approach Court and I ll see you there”.

#1.Didnt Pay Rent from around 2 yrs.’ around 75 K. # 2 Tenant Wrote/signed on stamp paper agreed last year that he will vacate next year as well he is due rent.

In a discussion vaguely he mentions I`ll get a buyer for you and give me 50% share but not concrete. Nor evicting nor settling down. Those 14-yrs.’ back we didn’t have formal lease or rental document ...before renting them. The agreements were made around 4 yrs.’ back. Now we are about to approach Court and file case for not paying the rent and not evicting after Proper notice and Time.

1.What are the Rules for renting and any website for rental act?

2.Any Rental Contract Format which can be printed.

3.Any Website to understand the Rules and follow up the proper procedure?

Can Someone Please advise or help with best approach to evict the premises?

Please let me know if you have any Questions. Is there any way for them to Vacate ?

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     28 October 2017

• Decide If You Can Evict. Most eviction cases start with your tenant failing to pay to the rent, which is one of the biggest struggles of buying rental property and becoming a landlord. ...
  • Learn the Landlord and Tenant Act. ...
  • Give Notice. ...
  • File Your Eviction. ...
  • Get Ready for Court. ...
  • Evict the Tenant.

Cherry   31 October 2017

Please let me know the best methods to evict the Tenant.

Cherry   15 November 2017

Thank you for Pointers. Some one Replied at least.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register