Tenant landlord dispute

​Respected Sir, I stay in rented house at Coimbatore. Landlord stays downstairs, while we stay upstairs. There is a dispute between Landlord and ourselves over rent. In case I file case in Civil Court, during the legal process when my case is in Court, if I want to vacate the House, is it possible for me to vacate the House?

Please mentioned what exactly dispute is all about.

There is no bar for you regarding vacating the house.

For any help can cal me at 9456777600.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x