LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ramesh (student)     29 February 2016

Tempered document

Dear Sir expert                                                                29/02/2016

In one of my family matter case the opponent has filed a document after inserting some number differ from the original documents in order to take  advantage of the  blank space and to defraud the court.

Please guide this is not fabricating the document and if it is so how to take objection after producing the original and under which section.

How to convince the judge to get the favour and demolish the stand of the opponent




 2 Replies

binay (advocate)     29 February 2016

Got the certified copy of the document Consult a local Lawyer

S K KARNjhc (Legal Adviser)     29 February 2016

Yes, you need to put up certified copy of the document b/r judge, the better to consult local Lawyer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register