LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vaishali Raj (Other)     31 March 2024

Teenage sister abuse

My sister of age 18 is abusing my mother and me from last three months. My father had died 6.5 years ago. Yesterday The fight was between my sister and me but Whatever happens she just blames my mother and beats her and start shouting very loudly. If we try to stop her from shouting because neighbours listening to it she beats even more and says she doesn't care about people. But I care because I have my job in this city and this city is very small neighbourhood people will Gaslight my office colleagues. When we say let's end this matter now then she says my mind is lost now and shouts  and when we say let's eat she doesn't eat and later says she is hungry and blames us we (my mother and me) are not giving her food but we make food after discussing it but she doesn't even reply to us properly. There are many more things she is blaming us we are torturing her and she says this very loudly so that neighbours can listen and so that they treat us badly because mother said not to waste money on petrol by going to friends house living very far just call them to our house and other useless things she does but my mother has done so many things for her others parents don't do but she did being a single parent she did so many things for her but she is abusing her she beats her. yesterday she had beaten her on her head so I got angry and shouted even more so that she can fear me and stop this but no she didn't stop. She makes issue of small things and starts beating my mother everytime. I told her everything was my fault I shouldn't had said anything to you I am sorry but she didn't stop then my mother did beat her. There was a war yesterday in my house. She says she doesn't want to live with us and wants to go out for college and says she will suicide if she will not go but what we see at home is that she doesn't study she has done her 12th board very hardly she was crying while studing thatswhy my mother doesn't want to waste my father hard earned money on her but she starts blame game forgeting what my mother had done for her There are so many things I can't write but Please tell me how to deal with this.

Learning

1 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     01 April 2024

She seems to be mentally affected hence take her to a psychiatrist for treatment, if she becomes violent and uncontrollable then you can get her admitted in a mental asylum.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register