Technical retirement, reg.

Dear forum members,

I am selected for the higher post than presently I am working in, in a central university an autonomous university under the Ministry of Human Resource and Development, Govt of India.

But I am a central government employee of National Library under the Ministry of culture, Deptt of culture. Now as I am in probation or my confirmation is not cleared I will have to resign from my office.

In this condition am I entitled for Technical Resignation? Though I querried from the authority, but office is not giving me Technical resignation. They are saying that technical resignation is only granted in condition of central govt to central govt, not in autonomous institutions/universities.

Kindly tell me what is the rule?



Dy Director

उनका कहना सही हैं


Thank you sir for your reply.

can you refer any authentic source (documentary or non-documentary) from where I can get detailed information please?




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x