Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shireen shaikh   25 September 2020

Survival certificate

I am from Pune. My Husband's uncles are selling the land which is in Vijaypur (Karnataka). My Father in Law has been passed away 3 years back but his name is there in 7/12. Now we need to produce the proof that we (Mother in law, brother in law and my husband) are the survivors behind the deceased. Now the problem is my Father in law's name in 7/12 is "Rashid Mamdapur" and his name in every other document like PAN, Aadhar, Death Certificate is "Rashid Shaikh". He changed his surname without any documentation after shifting to Pune and so all the documents of survivors are also with the name "Shaikh". In this case what can we produce to buyers for proving that we are the survivors behind him? Can we do the affidavit in Karnataka by taking signatures of uncles and mother of the deceased?


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query