LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rupinder Kaur (Executive)     19 September 2011

Suit for recovery

A friend of mine has received summon from the civil court against the recovery claimed by the company which he joined on 30.03.2006. He has not worked there for more than 15-20 days and neither have received any salary etc.

One thing is that he was asked to sign the bond of three years. The bond was on simple paper not on stamp paper. he left the company on informing the HOD as he was being harrassed.

Now th summon has been issued to him saying that he worked for two months and claiming the compensation of Rs. 53000.00


Please suggest the solution in this case.    


 2 Replies

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/     20 September 2011

Dear Rupinder kaur

There are two types of recovery suits, first ordinary and second the summry suit u/o 37 cpc, firstly inform me that the summon  is issued under ordinary or summry suit.?

secondly the time of probation period in your friend's appointment letter and the condition of the employment?

Thirdly, your friend left the job in written or verbaly?

the term and condition of the bond?

feel free to contact me on my mob:-9953809956 and write me on

Pradeep Kumar (Lawyer)     18 October 2011

As mentioned above by the learned advocate,I would also advise you to let the complainant file the case in court and see as that person has to pay the court fees to recover the amount.In the meanwhile collect all the evidences to substantiate that you are not liable to pay.


Pradeep Kumar & Associates


Chamber-208,CSA Block,

District Court,Gurgaon

(M) 09871765000


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query