Share on Email

Share More

Suggestions for uprooting the evil of law misuse

Page no : 2

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Krishna Kumar
"

There are two more ways.....

1. There must also a law formed only for punishment of any misuses in family law system. In that, if any law including 498a, DV etc is found to be misused, there must be an option to file Punishment for Misuse law by respondent. In that the expense done by respondent to fight against the case, compensation for mental, physical damages,  if the respondent loss job because of criminal case maintenance for 3-6 month etc must be recovered. There must be 3+ years jail punishment for misusing the law.

2. There should be lots of lots of film directors, novel/story writers, songs writers, TV serials come up showing the misuses and how the Indian family getting destroyed day by day (without any fear in mind). The result will be either NO MARRIAGE or REVOLUTION. Both options will make Govt to wake up and react.
"

V good suggestions ...

2 Like

zimmerzapper (student)     03 June 2011

there is a lot of feminist hooliganism in this country, whenever anything shows women in a bad light in mainstream media. I&B ministry bans it, or female centric NGOs invoke prevention of obscenity act or something like that(what's it called?)

(Guest)

Punishment of misuse should ideally be multiplied by the number of people falsely implicated by the complainant wife. E.g. If the wife has entrapped hubby, his parents and a sibling for 2 year, the punishment should be "jail term" for 4 * 2 years for wife. There are many serials and even movie coming up on this topic now. Your idea of a novel is unique as that would reach out to a wide educated class.

Lets c, if I am myself able to write some such novel someday. Or maybe, all victims can contribute chapters from their lives for a collection like "Misuse of laws - The ugly reality of Indian Society"

1 Like

(Guest)

One important point, only 1 of the two i.e. 498A and DVA should b allowed. the woman can either choose punishment trial or money, not both. If this is done, I am sure no woman would choose 498A and the misuse will easily end!

1 Like

(Guest)

U r right L & L,

Anyway, these are two laws on the same set of allegations. So, multiplicity of litigation is another point which has to be taken care of. Its becoming a good collection of suggestions, please continue to add more.

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     03 June 2011

If only one law,either DV or 498A is allowed,that is not the right solution.

What if the husband and his parens have run abroad and the wife is deserted in India?They do not respond to DV summons.

Then what will the girl do?

hema (law officer)     03 June 2011

weeping, abusing and cursing is not the solution to the problem.  every organ of the system is attacked.  parliament and its members are abused and cursed for making laws.  police is abused and cursed for executing the laws.  the courts are abused and cursed for interpreting them.  the media is abused and cursed.  the estranged partner and her parents and brothers are abused and cursed.  the advocates taking up the cases of females are abused and cursed.  you abuse and curse your own people for not gathering in your demonstrations and for not writing memorandums to various authorities..  every one is abused and cursed. no one can help you in this forum except to shed crocodile tears along with you.  go to high court and supreme court, that is the last resort for you to get any relief.

1 Like

Dhvanil (Professional)     03 June 2011

Hello,

Suggestions from me :

498 A should be made bailable.

Domestic Violence Act should be gender neutral.

Section 125 should be for both husbands and wives.

(Guest)

Yes, as I always said, maintenance laws should be made gender neutral. Only them we can truely empower women in our country and only then will a couple who cannot stay together separate peacefully.

rajshree (freelance)     04 June 2011

1. Marriage registration to be made compulsory
  2. Prenup agreement compulsory to get register marriage
  3. Maintenance terms fixed in prenup by mutual agreement
  4. Marriage not registered then court not to interfere
  5. Prefer contract marriage only

Krishna Kumar (Business)     04 June 2011

Originally posted by :Avani
"
Lets c, if I am myself able to write some such novel someday. Or maybe, all victims can contribute chapters from their lives for a collection like "Misuse of laws - The ugly reality of Indian Society"
"

This is good idea. That will make a good turning point.

Not only bringing a book, we must have a web site where it contains only the story of victims who gone thro false criminal cases and DV cases with Images, Vedios etc.,

But, I am not sure such a website be allowed in India. Because faminist always makes problem showing their actual faces in the site.

We must also force all the matrimonial sites to give some place in the landing page to show about the biased law. On click of Read more, it must redirect to a website to show all about how the family law is frames and how the husband to act as a labor for her wife.

In that landing page, there must be atlease 10 points which is very simple and easy to understand. That list must inform all about how can a family fall into false cases. Importantly, there must be a point to inform a father cant even see his lovable kit incase if he divorced. The father will become visiting father.

2 Like

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     04 June 2011

Originally posted by :Krishna Kumar
"
We must also force all the matrimonial sites to give some place in the landing page to show about the biased law. On click of Read more, it must redirect to a website to show all about how the family law is frames and how the husband to act as a labor for her wife.

"

What laughable ideas you propose!!

You cannot force matrimonial sites to include such -ve links.It's their business to help prospective partners meet each other.They earn money through matchmaking.Each person visiting a marriage site is looking forward to settle in life with a pleasing soulmate.

On reading such -ve things he will feel -ve towards marriage.Do you think marriage sites will promote such a foolish idea? Do they want to lose out on their business?

On a 2nd note,why don't you file a PIL in SC and submit all your grievances?You will be heard.So many people have been suggesting this to you.I don't undersatns why you don't take concrete actions.Simply talk talk tlak the whole day in forums..What are you afraid of?If you are truthful,have the guts to file such a PIL in SC?

Bhagwaan ke ghar der hai andher nahi.In this PIL you can also include this marriage site suggestion.And see the judges' reaction.

hema (law officer)     04 June 2011

yes. roshniji.  they should go to supreme court and if it is far away nearest high court with all their grievances.  but they do not have guts to convince judges.  so they do not go to courts. so they talk only among themselves, they repeat today what they said yesterday and day before yesterday  and get self satisfaction.  the weeping and cursing brigade lead them in this movement.

What laughable ideas you propose!! - I never mind

Did you seen anytime cigarette warning messages on the cigarette packet? I can provide a list here, but just search in the Google with "cigarette packet warnings". Is because of the warning their business is dead??

Did you seen anytime alcohol warnings messages on the alcohol? Pls check Google with "alcohol warnings".

Keeping messages in matrimonial sites will never destroy their business; it will educate the peoples who coming to the sites. At least some advice to logged person whether boy, then he should not get dowry otherwise entire family will have to face criminal cases, husband have no right to ask wife what she is doing, where she is going etc.,

Before marriage and till my wife left from my home, I was knowing nothing about this biased law even I am educated and working (and for a normal person it is not possible to explore everything). Even I can show lots of person who does not know about what the law says - who are working with me. They know only about Dowry law nothing about other laws.

Go to any village and speak to them, are they know atleast 10% of the information. I bet you not. After I explained many times to my parents also, they are not in the position to believe the law is totally biased and husband have no rights. They are always telling how come a law biased?

The feminist takes about how wife facing problems in matrimonial home, are they really educating peoples? No, only they are making more and more law and educating the wife to file the list of cases against husband. Pls search in Google, there was an RTI which says how much money NCW spend for dowry harassment awareness and how much they spend in other things. Govt or feminist are not giving awareness to peoples, but SIFF and related NGOs are doing it.

They earn money through matchmaking - I dont mind whether they earn money or not, my worries are Indian families must be protected.

Each person visiting a marriage site is looking forward to settle in life with a pleasing soulmate. – Is it? There are lots of profiles are fake. They are coming to visit the others profile, photos and comments. I can forward a mail contains a list of comedy of profile About me comments done but some peoples. Pls go once to SIFF and understand how many cases (498a, DV) coming who got married thro' matrimonial sites. Understand the marriage success who got married thro’ matrimonial sites.

Do you think marriage sites will promote such a foolish idea - Do you think it is foolish idea? It is awareness to peoples how to run the matrimonial life.

Do they want to lose out on their business - If they are a key to destroy others family, let them loss. I don’t mind.

why don't you file a PIL in SC and submit all your grievances – I know when to file. I know what court wil say to me - https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Re-Re-Re-Re-Fast-unto-death-against-Anti-men-Laws-35892.asp?1=1&offset=1

So many people have been suggesting this to you - I dont know where?

Simply talk talk tlak the whole day in forums.. – ha ha … I got one hour time in a day to see each thread and post maximum two or three in a day :)

What are you afraid of?If you are truthful,have the guts to file such a PIL in SC? - Good speech. I know I am afraid or not. Are you planning to stop my replies by your replies?.

I respect the threads started by you, but as you are a feminist that does not mean that you required to stop others activities who is doing for men and family welfare.

1 Like