Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Suggestions for uprooting the evil of law misuse

Page no : 3

Krishna Kumar (Business)     04 June 2011

As the previous reply was not readable, posting again the same.

What laughable ideas you propose!! - I never mind

Did you seen anytime cigarette warning messages on the cigarette packet? I can provide a list here, but just search in the Google with "cigarette packet warnings". Is because of the warning their business is dead??

Did you seen anytime alcohol warnings messages on the alcohol? Pls check Google with "alcohol warnings".

Keeping messages in matrimonial sites will never destroy their business; it will educate the peoples who coming to the sites. At least some advice to logged person whether boy, then he should not get dowry otherwise entire family will have to face criminal cases, husband have no right to ask wife what she is doing, where she is going etc.,

Before marriage and till my wife left from my home, I was knowing nothing about this biased law even I am educated and working (and for a normal person it is not possible to explore everything). Even I can show lots of person who does not know about what the law says - who are working with me. They know only about Dowry law nothing about other laws.

Go to any village and speak to them, are they know atleast 10% of the information. I bet you not. After I explained many times to my parents also, they are not in the position to believe the law is totally biased and husband have no rights. They are always telling how come a law is biased?

The feminist takes about how wife facing problems in matrimonial home, are they really educating peoples? No, only they are making more and more law and educating the wife to file the list of cases against husband. Pls search in Google, there was an RTI which says how much money NCW spend for dowry harassment awareness and how much they spend in other things. Govt or feminist are not giving awareness to peoples, but SIFF and related NGOs are doing it.

They earn money through matchmaking - I dont mind whether they earn money or not, my worries are Indian families must be protected.

Each person visiting a marriage site is looking forward to settle in life with a pleasing soulmate. – Is it? There are lots of profiles are fake. They are coming to visit the others profile, photos and comments. I can forward a mail contains a list of comedy of profile About me comments done but some peoples. Pls go once to SIFF and understand how many cases (498a, DV) coming who got married thro' matrimonial sites. Understand the marriage success who got married thro’ matrimonial sites.

Do you think marriage sites will promote such a foolish idea - Do you think it is foolish idea? It is awareness to peoples how to run the matrimonial life.

Do they want to lose out on their business - If they are a key to destroy others family, let them loss. I don’t mind.

why don't you file a PIL in SC and submit all your grievances – I know when to file. I know what court wil say to me - check the post 

So many people have been suggesting this to you - I dont know where?

Simply talk talk tlak the whole day in forums.. – ha ha … I got one hour time in a day to see each thread and post maximum two or three in a day :)

What are you afraid of?If you are truthful,have the guts to file such a PIL in SC? - Good speech. I know I am afraid or not. Are you planning to stop my replies by your replies?.

I respect the threads started by you, but as you are a feminist that does not mean that you required to stop others activities who is doing for men and family welfare.

1 Like

(Guest)

Please continue with your suggestions for curbing law misuse without bothering about the abuses. I have created a good list of proposed amendments with your valuable suggestions. Thanks for all those who contributed positively here. Dirty abuses should only make us stronger and we have learnt to handle the same.

Some more suggestions from me :

There should be only on section for maintenance and even that should ensure that maintenance is not given without any absolute proof of cruelty or desertion. Again, this section should be gender neutral in implementation.

1 Like