LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sumit Singh   12 July 2019

Succession Certificate

I have got succession certificate from civil court under hindu succession act 1925. I want to know that it is possible or not to make any correction in amount in succession certificate through court. Actually there is difference in actual amount with bank and mentioned in succession certificate having bank bank with customer id. Bank has denied to settle the claim due to that difference in amount and ask to pay proper court fee and submit updated succession certificate whereas my advocate told me that it is impossible to make any correction in amount instead i have to file fresh succession certificate for the same. Kindly suggest me what are the options i have to do.

Learning

2 Replies

Shashi Dhara   14 July 2019

File petition on remaining difference amount.

Sumit Singh   15 July 2019

sir, is it possible to get pay extra court fee on remaining amount and get updated succession certificate in any way. My lawyer told me that this is not possible to make any correction in amount after getting succession certificate except name and details. My lawyer told that i have only option with me to file fresh succession certificate for remaining amount.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register