Status please.

Hi respected lawyers. Well my query is. A family B family C family A and B family's filled criminal case against C family stating false document and no title of documents all fraud documents. Where A is claiming property without any supporting documents but he managed to file a case in criminal court. Where B family is eye witness in said criminal Case. (NO SUPPORTING DOCUMENT'S FOR A FAMILY AND B FAMILY) C took Anicipary bail for which A and B filled criminal case. Now B family who is eye witness of criminal case. Registered to " D party" through Special power of attorney. Now D filled civil suit against C and claiming the property. What is the status of Case? Please give your valuable guidance. Any injuction orders /status co / to stop D party has he is claiming the property?



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x