LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

nishant joshi   17 June 2015

standard chartered recovery agent harrasment

Hi I'm Nishant Joshi I had a standard chartered credit card ages bck in 2010 five yrs back I remember payin some dues however that card with other cards was lost and I did not bother to reapply after blocking all my credit cards now after five yrs a collection recovery calls all my friends n my sister inlaw at her work place and talks n lude language n indecent manner of talkin more than 50 times throughout d day he's tried d same with my other friends n discussing my debts with dem and he mentioned an amount of500000 I may have changed nos n last five yrs however without my permission n regardless he's called a third party his name is shree raj.. I'm a very strong person n will fight dese people with full wit just need ur guidance I'm already approachin a lawyer soon and will be emailing rbi of this breach.


 3 Replies



while you try other legal options, try to get his number by some way and give him the same harassment back until he quits his job...

Meha Harish (Proprietor)     17 June 2015

File  complaint with nearest Police station. I am alos a victim of similar goondagiri. Attached is copy of my compalint which self expalnatory.

If you not made any payments in past 3 years and not acknowledged the debt, the bank's claim is time barred.

Normally, when the the debt is time barred these goons resort to extortion methods becvuse they would get hefty commission from bank on time barred debts. It is doubtful whether the bank has handed over your case to this particular recoevry agent.

Appoint a lawyer and ask him to write to the bank that all future correspondence should be done with only.

Attached File : 205864 20150617115430 87791165 icici bank recoevry police complaint no 2.docx downloaded: 111 times

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 June 2015

Each and everyone who is being called may record the calls and tell the calling person that he/she is not at all concerned one and calling person or bank must stop calling them at once, and lodge complaint with police, MD of StanChart Bank.


You may go thru following threads that contains exhaustive information and proceed further under expert advise of your lawyer dealing in criminal cases.






You can make them popular in media too.


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register