spreading facts about a guy in social media

Dear Sir,

I already posted a compaint about a guy who tortureed my niece. But I can't follow Modi method as mentioned by Rama kumara  :-).

I am thinking to spread his family photos in social media by stating whatever he did for my niece.

What he did was,

1.He beat my niece when she was sleeping but she couldn't bare that pain, when went inside bath room and locked it. But animal prepared hot water and poured inside the bath room. After that also he beat her.

2. Another time  when my nice called her father and saying that he can't live with him becaue he is beating but that time her father was in hospital so he couldn't speak to her properly. In the meantime this guy keep beating her using his belt and the belt torn away.

Like this many incidents happened. Now my niece says that "I don't want to go there because he will kill me also I don't want to file a diverse case.Get me a job and I will take care my daughter" 

We also don't want to talk to her too much because she is restless and cries and shouts. Few days back only she tried for sucide before her husband left her at our place.

So my question is if I post his picture and his  family picture in social media as a awarness and to spoil his name what would be legal consequences.






The Legal consequence is that he can file for defamation case against you.




Ms. Puja Patel is right.


Approach your own very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in criminal matters and having successful track record ….. and worth his/her salt …with all record for a considered opinion…


Don't even think of posting his picture to raise awareness as a defamation case may be slapped on u as consequence.

Tell your niece to file a DV case instead as facts of your query clearly indicate that it is a case of physical domestic violence. Alternatively you can tell your neice to approach the State Women's Commission for help.

If there is anything I can further help u with please mail me at basu_kunal@hotmail.com.

Thanks & regards
Advocate Kaybee

Dear Kunal,


Thanks for this. Will advice my niece to fle a DV case. Still she didn't come to normal state.







Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu